Following the order process, Mei Kitchens will ship your items directly from our own warehouse. During processing, Mei Kitchens' warehouse professionals ensure that every piece of an order is in perfect condition before leaving Mei Kitchens' premises. All items will be delivered RTA (ready to assemble).
**Please note that a legal competent adult must be present to sign for and accept the delivery.**
What to Expect:
- An order is delivered by an LTL (less than truckload) carrier such as FedEx or RNL.
- Merchandise will be delivered upon several pallets, depending on the order size.
- If you have ordered a large cabinet or a pantry, it will be delivered in a large crate.
Unloading the Truck:
- The truck will unload the truck, but only as curbside delivery, they will not be helping you move the items once unloaded.
- Keep a camera handy to take pictures of any possible damage that might have occurred in transit.
- Be sure to look for any possible damage. Should there be any damages, immediately review them with the truck driver. All items leave Mei Kitchens' premises in perfect condition.
Tips on handling items:
- Two adults should move the items together.
- A hand truck is recommended for moving, some boxes could weight an excess of 50 pounds.
- If you've ordered a tall cabinet or pantry, a power drill is needed to disassemble the large crate.
Tips on storing items:
- As to avoid damage from the natural elements, all boxes should be stored within a house or garage.
- Boxes are easily stacked, but be sure to stack them with heavier boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top.
- Do not stack anything atop of the boxes containing the cabinet doors.
How items are packaged:
- Cabinets with Designer Boxes are packaged differently than cabinets with Original Boxes.
- With Designer Boxes, the following items are packaged individually: cabinet box, doors, drawers, glides, stiles, and rails. Stiles and rails are bundled for each cabinet, packaged in 1-2 boxes.
If you have any question feel free to call us or look through our FAQ!