3. Draw the shape of the room
4. Measure the room wall-to-wall and record it on the drawing (windows and doors are measured from outside edge to outside edge of casing or trim)
5. Verify that total wall dimension is equal to the sum of all dimensions
6. Measure the sink (from one corner of the wall where the sink is located to the middle of the sink) and indicate if it is a single or double sink.
7. Measure from floor to ceiling at several locations and record the smallest dimension. (if you have soffits, measure height and depth of soffits from the floor)
8. Measure and locate electrical outlets, air vents, gas lines, water lines, 220 line for stove, and oven.
9. List appliances with their dimensions